Wednesday 4 November 2015

Stop Complaining And Do Something!!



Stop Complaining And Do Something!!


I was on my way back to school inside a bus, it was a 3 hour journey so I was try as much as could to get some rest, but then this guy beside me wont stop complaining.

He complained about almost everything, the bad road, the bad vehicle, the poor hawkers, the bad government, the corrupt leaders, the corrupt youths etc.

At first I tried listening but I found out that this guy would just not stop then I turned around and said to him “oga, stop all these complaints and do something in whichever way you can because complaining from morning till night would not solve any problem instead, it’ll cause you more problems like high blood pressure and head ache”


That’s one of the greatest flaws in my generation today, we all know how to point out the faults without doing anything whatsoever to help out.

The roads are bad so what, try and do something about it or talk to the people in charge about, when they refuse to see you then write about it and tell the people what is happening.

Poor children are hawking, work hard and create jobs for them or their parents.

The government is corrupt, work hard and get there then you can impeach those corrupt ones.

The children are starving, work hard and be successful, then you can feed your community.

We all need to stop complaining and start thinking of ways to help out.

To stop corrupt leaders from being in power is simple, we just need to not vote then but when its election time, you , the same complainants would collect food stuff and gifts from them and then end up voting them.

Stop Complaining And Do Something!!

We need to stand up and do something!!!

I wonder where civilization would be if Sir Isaac Newton or Tungsten or the Wright brothers kept complaining about their problems without acting on them.

I wonder what the fate of Black Americans would have been by now if Martin Luther king did not speak up.

I wonder what the fate of South Africa would have been if Nelson Mandela Kept complaining without taking action.

So my good people, PharoahSays to you today to stop complaining and start taking actions because Actions they say speaks louder than anything else. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment