Friday 6 November 2015

Is There Anything Like True Love?

Is There Anything Like True Love?

So my able readers, I have come again today to give you my own opinion on this issue that have plagued not just my generation but also the ones before us.                                               

Does true love exist? In fact, is there anything like Love?

These questions have been a nuisance to the society in fact, many people have gotten hurt because they couldn’t find the answer to these questions, and many have hurt others for the same reason.
Some become to players because they’ve been hurt before, some become home wreckers, some lock up their hearts etc.

OK let me tell you a story,

I was on my way to work one faithful day, I had to walk to my work place because I was broke as hell. On my way there, I was supposed to walk through the tarred road but for me not to arrive late at work I had to take a shortcut which was in between two bushes.

So as I was walking through those bushes, a huge snake came out of nowhere. I was astonished and afraid, so much so that I couldn’t even move my legs.
I stood there helplessly and sheepishly watched as this snake came close to me and then moved around me twice, I almost peed my pants.
After it had had its fill of sizing me up, it hissed and moved on.
I couldn’t believe it, the questions on my mind were, was I too small for it? , had it eaten before it saw me? , was it a shape shifter? Etc. 
I still couldn’t move for some minutes, when I later got myself together I ran like a cheetah, if you saw me running you’d think the snake was still chasing me.
It was a miracle right?...lolCrap!, you believed that story?!! Ahh seriously?!
If you can believe the stupid story I just told without seeing it happen or even confirming it, why then would you doubt the existence of love and True? Beats me!
Is There Anything Like True Love?

The thing is that there are even proof all around us, the true love mustn’t be like the ones we read about or see in movies.
When a mother is willing to sacrifice her dreams for that of her children, what other love is truer than that.When a child is willing to sacrifice his own idea and follow that of his parents, tell me is that not true enough?When a boy or a girl is willing to sacrifice his or her privacy and take the other as a partner till death separates them, is that not true love?Am not saying that these are all 100% signs of love to everyone, but they are to me and I can swear that there are signs of True Love in Your area but you have just been searching in the wrong places.
Today my people, PharoahSays that you should go out there and fall in love, if you get hurt learn from your mistakes and move on, don’t give up on love just because of a bad experience or what people say.
Is There Anything Like True Love?

But then we need to remember that Love is like a human being, feed it well it lives to its fullest, stop feeding it and it’ll surely die so be careful.


So my people, find love, fall in it and be happy!!! PharoahSays so!

No comments:

Post a Comment