Friday 23 October 2015

PharoahSays Finally Launched!!

Get Motivated at PharoahSays!!!
I have been trying for ages to launch this blog but then thanks to God almighty, i achieved my aim today.

About PharoahSays

This blog was created to give people a place to feel free and talk about things that have been happening in the society.
It also is meant to help motivate the readers and broaden their mind and therefore change the way they think or see things.

Getting Motivated

Believe me when i say that its hard for me to get motivated but i can assure you that i was recently motivated by a man whom i adore soo much, Mr Suli Breaks and also a woman whom i got to know from facebook Miss Doris Aniunoh who also has her own blog.

They opened my mind and eyes and made me start viewing things from different perspectives.
I want that for many other people, especially the youths of my generation so that together we can make the world a better place.
So just sit back, relax and read on, cos your time starts now!......

Welcome to PharoahSays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment